Ottawa large sized processing variety with longoval tuber shape and good storability.
- Creamy flesh colour
- Large sized grading
- Good length index
- Suitability for long-term storage
- Skin Colour Yellow
- Flesh ColourCream
- Tuber ShapeLong-Oval
- Tuber SizeLarge
- Eye DepthShallow
- Dry Matter Content21,2%
- Cooking Type BC
- Mechanical DamageMedium Resitant
- Maturity Medium Early
- Youth DevelopmentHesitant
- Flower ColourWhite
- Golden Nematode Ro ¼Resistant
- Virus – YnResistant
- Virus – Yntn (Tuber)Resistant
- Common ScabResistant
- Bruising Low – Medium Resistant
Harvest and Dormancy
Harvest: Ensure gentle harvest and transport are recommended for Ottowa because of susceptible to machanical damage.
Dormancy: Ottowa has a very good dormancy, suitable for long-term storage.
- Certified seed must be used,
- Seeds should not be cut,
- Equipment must be disinfected during sewing,
- Seed spraying should be done,
- Alternation should be done.