Large, oval tubers of a uniform shape and size with a yellow skin and a light yellow flesh colour.
Rather firm cooking with a high yield, low dry matter content and suitable for medium term stroge.
Good heat tolerance, good virus resistances and very relable in yield.
Suitable for medium term storage.
- Certified seed-used and seeds should not be cut,
- To produce seed potatoes should be 18-20 cm between rows,
- Should be 25-28 cm for Tableware,
- Equipment must be disinfected during planting,
- Seed fertilization should be done,
- Should be alternation