Donata medium early, French fries variety with excellent processing quality.
- Light yellow flesh colour
- Perfect suitability for French fries
- High marketable yield
- Long-term storage
- Excellent grading
- Skin Colour Yellow
- Flesh ColourLight Yellow
- Tuber ShapeLongoval
- Eye DepthShallow - Medium
- Mechanical DamageLow – Medium
- Dry Matter Content%21,7
- Cooking Type B-C
- Maturity Medium Early
- Youth DevelopmentRapid
- Flower ColourWhite
- Golden Nematode Ro ¼Resistant
- Common ScabMinimum Susceptible
- Virus – YnMinimum Susceptible
- Virus – YntnResistant
- SpraingHighly Resistant
- BrusingLow - Medium Resistant
Harvest and Dormancy
Harvest: Ensure gentle harvest.
Dormancy: Very dormant, suitable for long-term storage.
- It is preferred to grow in good soil,
- Planting depth should be compared to normal local standards.
- Planting distance should be 3,800 bt / for plant density of 35/55 mm depending on plant density.
- Within 3-4 days before planting; it is recommended to encourage sprouting.