Anuschka very early, firm cooking quality salad potato.
- Yellow flesh colour
- Attractive smooth skin with shallow eyes
- High marketable yield
- Stable shape
- Early consumption quality are strength for pre-packaging; good drought tolerance and good resistance to secondary growth
- Skin Colour Yellow
- Flesh ColourYellow
- Tuber ShapeOval
- Eye DepthVery Shallow - Shallow
- Dry Matter Content%18
- Cooking Type A-B
- Mechanical DamageMedium
- Maturity Very Early To Early
- Youth DevelopmentRapid
- Flower ColourWhite
- Golden Nematode Ro ¼Resistant
- Common ScabMinimum Susceptible
- Virus – YnResistant
- Virus – YntnResistant
- SpraingMedium Resistant
- Brusing Susceptible
Harvest and Dormancy
Harvest: Timely and gentle harvesting after achieving skin stability.
Dormancy: Good dormancy
- It is preferred to grow in good soil,
- Planting depth should be compared to normal local standards.
- Planting distance should be 3,800 bt / for plant density of 35/55 mm depending on plant density.
- Within 3-4 days before planting; it is recommended to encourage sprouting.