Laura medium early, red skinned, mainly firm cooking ware potato.
- Deep yellow flesh colour
- Longoval, true to shape tuber with shallow eyes
- Aromatic taste
- Good storability
- Skin Colour Red
- Flesh ColourDeep Yellow
- Tuber ShapeOval
- Eye DepthShallow - Shallow
- Dry Matter Content20,4%
- Cooking Type B
- Mechanical DamageMedium
- Maturity Medium Early
- Youth DevelopmentRapid
- Flower ColourWhite
- Golden Nematode Ro ¼Resistant
- Virus – YnResistant
- Virus – Yntn (Tuber)Resistant
- Common ScabLow Resistant
- SpraingLow Resistant
Harvest and Dormancy
Harvest: Needs app. one week longer to achieve skin stability; classic storage variety, should be completely dry before washing.
Dormancy: Good dormancy.
- It is preferred to grow in good soil,
- Planting depth should be compared to normal local standards.
- Planting distance should be 3,800 bt / for plant density of 35/55 mm depending on plant density.
- Within 3-4 days before planting; it is recommended to encourage sprouting.