Agata is an highly fertile edible variety with a proper and washable peel.
Agata tubers are oval, homogeneous in size and have crop buds. This is especially suitable for retail packing.
Agata is a hard-baked type with high quality and low dry material.
Good virus resistance, resistant to PCN and wart disease and suitable for long term stroge under conrolled conditions.
Suitable for long-term storage under controlled conditions.
- Certified seed-used and seeds should not be cut,
- To produce seed potatoes sholud be 19-21 cm between rows,
- Should be 26-28 cm for Tableware,
- Equipment must be disinfected during planting,
- Seed fertilization should be done,
- Should be alternation