Vogue second early ware variety with uniformly sized, big tubers.
- Rather firm cooking
- Large tubers
- High dry matter content
- Skin Colour Yellow
- Flesh ColourYellow
- Tuber ShapeOval Long
- Tuber SizeLarge
- Harvest DamageQuite Sensitive
- Dry Matter Content17,3%
- Cooking Type AB
- Maturity Second Early
- Foliage Initial DevelopmentQuite Fast
- Flower ColourWhite
- Golden Nematode Ro ¼Resistant
- Virus – YnSusceptible
- Virus – Yntn (Tuber)Susceptible
- Common ScabMinimum Susceptible
- Powdery ScabVery Susceptible
- Late Blight-TuberMinimum Susceptible
- Late Blight-FoliageVery Susceptible
- SpraingVery Susceptible
- FusariumMinimum Susceptible
- Wart Disease F1Slightly Susceptible
Harvest and Dormancy
Harvest: Wait at least three weeks after haulm killing before harvesting, as Vogue is quite sensitive to harvest damage but not sensitive to black spot.
Dormancy: Vogue has a short dormancy and is only suitable for delivery straight from the field or short term storage at 5°C.
- Certified seed-used and seeds should not be cut,
- To produce seed potatoes sholud be 18-20 cm between rows,
- Should be 25-28 cm for Tableware,
- Equipment must be disinfected during planting,
- Seed fertilization should be done,
- Should be alternation.